We know these are difficult times for everyone and we hope that you are all safe and getting through this unprecedented situation as best you can.
Drs. Kramer, Tepler, Gotian, Harnik
and the staff of Gastroenterology and Liver Associates of Riverdale
Office Procedure Updates
- Our office is open for in-person and telemedicine appointments
- Telemedicine visits may be done by phone / audio-only or by video chat
- Any patient coming to our office in person will be screened for Covid-19 exposure and symptoms
- A facemask must be worn at all times and a temperature check will occur prior to entry
- Patients should expect to enter our offices alone to allow for social distancing
- Patients undergoing endoscopic procedures (upper endoscopy or colonoscopy) must test negative for Covid-19 within 5 days of their procedures
- Covid-19 testing may be performed by a saliva-based test which does not require nasal or oral swabbing. The test is highly accurate and is processed by our partners at Accurate Diagnostics Laboratory ( https://
accuratediagnosticlabs.com/ index.html). Our staff will give you a collection kit and explain how, when and where to submit it at one of our offices. The sample must be accompanied by a properly labeled and completed requisition form, and must be dropped off on time in the proper location to avoid any cancellation of your procedure.